Ground Rules

This is THL Jerusha a'laon, your Virtual Herald.

This is my own space and the opinions on this blog are my own and are not in any way, shape or form those of the officers, Crowns and Coronets of Atenveldt. This is a free and open space for anyone who is interested in additional content from the Virtual Herald.

I'm not interested in having this blog become a political battleground. I just want to be able to serve my kingdom as well as have an outlet for the journalism and photography degree I got from Northern Arizona University. Please respect that.

All comments are subject to moderation and removal.

8/09/2011

An Atenveldter at Pennsic: A Short Interlude...

I'm sitting under a tree facing the EK Royal encampment.  I took a class this morning and then mosyed over to the barn and checked out the Pennsic History display.  I had a nice chat with the gal running it and will do a more detailed post later today.
I'm taking a little time to rest and relax under this tree (maybe even take a nap!) Before heading to the next item on my schedule: the Corporate Meet 'n Greet.  After that, I have one more class to take and then I'll be done for the day. 
Real brief note about last night:  Bannthegn Sibilla dragged me out of camp to the hafla going on at the Barony of Andal Crag's encampment.  It was a very lovely evening full of people watching, excellent middle eastern music and superb costumes and dancing.  The turkish outfits were particularly stunning.
More later...time for a nap!

No comments:

Post a Comment