Ground Rules

This is THL Jerusha a'laon, your Virtual Herald.

This is my own space and the opinions on this blog are my own and are not in any way, shape or form those of the officers, Crowns and Coronets of Atenveldt. This is a free and open space for anyone who is interested in additional content from the Virtual Herald.

I'm not interested in having this blog become a political battleground. I just want to be able to serve my kingdom as well as have an outlet for the journalism and photography degree I got from Northern Arizona University. Please respect that.

All comments are subject to moderation and removal.

8/07/2011

An Atenveldter at Pennsic: Taking it Easy

I had a lovely schedule for this morning full of A&S goodness...
It went out the window. 
I spent a leisurely morning at camp, watching and having a late breakfast.  I decided to go on a walkabout before meeting up with the rest of the Atenveldt processional at East Kingdom Royal for the opening ceremonies.  I'll be posting pictures later today.
I'm sitting outside of the Historic Enterprises storefront (pictured) enjoying the slight breeze and taking a break from all the walking.  This will probably pose the biggest challenge to me, as I'm not much of a walker.  But I will do my best.
I got an hour before I have to be at East Kingdom Royal.  Going to do a little window shopping before the big show starts!

1 comment:

  1. I love this little spot of Pennsic, I'd sit there all day long!

    ReplyDelete