Ground Rules

This is THL Jerusha a'laon, your Virtual Herald.

This is my own space and the opinions on this blog are my own and are not in any way, shape or form those of the officers, Crowns and Coronets of Atenveldt. This is a free and open space for anyone who is interested in additional content from the Virtual Herald.

I'm not interested in having this blog become a political battleground. I just want to be able to serve my kingdom as well as have an outlet for the journalism and photography degree I got from Northern Arizona University. Please respect that.

All comments are subject to moderation and removal.

8/16/2011

An Atenveldter at Pennsic: Wrapping Up and Moving Forward

Greetings!

I apologize for the delay between posts.  Once we were on the plane, there was no way for me to post anything.  I got home at around 9pm and I was so exhausted I went straight to bed!  Sunday was more of the same and Monday was the craziness of getting back into the modern world.

To wrap up the trip, Saturday was spent entirely helping with camp tear down.  I did what I could, under the direction of Countess Mary Rose, Baroness Ann and the other folks.  I'm not much of a camper, so I needed direction in order to be useful.  Baron Morgan graciously gave me a ride to the airport so that THL Bertana could pack up and head home without having to worry about me.  Without her, I would not have been able to be as successful at this trip as I was.

I also thank His Majesty Arthur, Duke Craven, Countess Mary Rose, Baroness Ann, Lord Alaric, Lord Robert, Lord Michael, Sir Sylvester, Thegn Tierghnan, Bannthegn Sibilla, Sir Donngal, Lady Aasni, Master Joseph, Mistress Isabeau, Thegn Uko, Sir Lothar, Duke Mann and Duchess Katerina for their support, hospitality and friendship during my stay in Atenveldt Royal.  If I left anyone out, I sincerely apologize.  I am also eternally grateful to all of the new friends I met and I look forward to showcasing their talents and introducing them to Atenveldt and all the western kingdoms.  I've got enough subject matter to last me a long time.

Lastly, I thank my lord Yehoshua (Josh) for his love, patience and kindness.  Next time I go to Pennsic, he will * definitely*  be coming along for the ride. :)

I have lots of photographs to catalogue and edit together.  I am thinking I will be doing this tonight when I get home from work.  I have decided that I will be using Picasa to house The Virtual Herald albums and will get that set up and the links posted.

Next up for the Virtual Herald is Crown Tournament!  It will be held the last weekend in August in Chino Valley, Arizona (Barony of Granite Mountain).  I will be doing enhanced coverage on the blog and posting court updates on the Atenveldt Face Book page.  Stay tuned!

Until then, Atenveldt!

No comments:

Post a Comment