Ground Rules

This is THL Jerusha a'laon, your Virtual Herald.

This is my own space and the opinions on this blog are my own and are not in any way, shape or form those of the officers, Crowns and Coronets of Atenveldt. This is a free and open space for anyone who is interested in additional content from the Virtual Herald.

I'm not interested in having this blog become a political battleground. I just want to be able to serve my kingdom as well as have an outlet for the journalism and photography degree I got from Northern Arizona University. Please respect that.

All comments are subject to moderation and removal.

9/17/2011

Reality Bites

Well, I had planned to attend the Barony of Atenveldt's Masquerade event today, but had to shelf those plans due to a case of Real Life (tm).

I sincerely apologize, since I was hoping to take lots of good pictures and do some really nice enhanced coverage.  It sounds like it's going to be a great time.

Fear not, though.  I will * definitely* be at Brymstonne College's Chocolate Revel next week.  Not only is it on my birthday weekend, but it's also Tudor themed!  Check out the College's website for info on their year long project to re-create gowns based on paintings.  I was slated to be Anne of Cleves, but again, Real Life (tm) got in the way.

Stay tuned for enhanced coverage of that event.  Mmmmmm, chocolate!

No comments:

Post a Comment