I sincerely apologize for the delay in getting my pictures posted on the web. I didn't think it would take this long. I still have several more albums to go, but I will post links to what I have now. I will edit this post as additional albums get uploaded. [EDIT: All of the pictures are posted. Enjoy! :)]
I took lots of pictures of people I don't know. If you see your picture and you want it removed, please let me know via this post or privately at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will happily remove it. If you are wanting a high resolution copy of a particular photo, let me know and I'm sure we can work something out.
- August 7 - Opening Ceremonies - I was able to get the majority of these pictures uploaded. It's missing the last 33 or so.
- August 8 - A&S Classes - Not many pictures this day, I'm afraid. :)
- August 9 - Pennsic History Display, BoD Meet 'n Greet, Fools Parade, Chalk Labyrinth and Grand Ball - Lots of action this day. I'm *still* bummed about not being able to get good shots of the Grand Ball, though...
- August 10 - More A&S, Bog Bus Tour, Shopping, Midnight Madness - Again, a light picture day, but I did get some nice shots of the merchant area!
- August 11 Part 1 - Atlantian Walking Tour, Embroidered Book Covers Class and Pennsic Memorial Ship - Lots of nice landscape shots
- August 11 Part 2 - Maharal Concert - This was the largest set of pictures I took. Lots of nice motion shots.
- August 12 - Final A&S Classes, Panorama and Lake shots - Some of the coolest pictures, in my opinion.